Bus Glue is a series of Bus Compressors designed to excel at controlling the dynamics of specified mix bus groups in a mix using a variety of compression and saturation types combined with over a decade of mixing knowledge and lots of practical field testing across several genres of music. The goal was to come up with a set of compressors that could do something other compressors weren’t made to do. Most compressor designs are too broad in application and that is why you typically need to stack compressors or insert other processors in your bus chain to achieve desired results. However, Bus Glue compressors are about as specific as you can get by design, but that’s what makes them so useful. By using Bus Glue as your dynamic control across your various mix busses, you’ll expand your dynamic palette while crafting a whole new sound that is unrivaled by other compression processors.
The foundation of any song is usually the beat and the drum sound that plays that beat. BG-Drums is the first of many in a series of bus compressors designed to "glue" each of your mix buses together in exciting ways. With BG-Drums, not only will you have full control over the dynamic gel that drives the punch in your drum bus, but you'll also discover new and interesting sounds that bring a whole new life to your mixes.
- Single User Licence
- User Manual
- A computer with Intel or M-Series compatible processor, Windows or Mac operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- Logic Pro
- FL Studio
- Windows 7+ (64-bit): VST3, AAX
macOS 10.14+ (64-bit): VST3, AU, AAX
- Copyright © 2017-2020 Joey Sturgis Tones. All rights reserved.
- VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- Mac OSX and Audio Unit are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- RTAS and AAX are trademarks of Avid, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.